Trend: Overalls/Pinafores/Dungarees




I have always been obsessed with overalls, so this new trend for 2013 is not a new thing for me. I have so many pairs, I would wear one strap unhooked Salt N Pepa style. You can get long flared style overalls for a more smarter sophisticated look or you can pair denim overalls with some Dr martens or more casual shoes. The great thing about this trend is that you can do so much with it, you can wear them with anything. Really easy and effortless. You can also mix them up with sheer blouses, prints, shirts, tshirts. You can either look like a 90s grunge queen or you can style them more high street. The leather overalls I'm wearing are from Miss Selfridge, they also have many different styles. 


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply