Shoe Haul


So In the last two weeks, I decided to splurge on new shoes. These Zara heels are my favourite classic heels of all time! These heels are so simple and will make any outfit look amazing. I can't wait to Pair them with a white shirt and black skinny jeans and a neon clutch. I think it is difficult to look bad in these beauties.
 

I almost had a heart attack when I saw these boots. Then I looked at the price and couldn't believe how cheap and beautiful they were. They are really similar to the new Jeffrey Campbell toe cap boots.
 

I have always been obsessed with vintage clothing, shoes, bags, jewellery. So every time I go past a charity shop or vintage store, I have to go in!! I have a problem! I found these lovely green court shoes to match my green Zara suit for £3.99. I always have to have a quick look, incase I miss something really nice. The best clothes I own are vintage. I always check the designers when I get home, nothing better passing on good fashion. If you want to charity shop online, you can here



Last week I found myself on this website, everything for £5.00!! I thought this is not real. I found these beautiful shoes, many of the ones I liked are sold out and the clothes I personally didn't like. I think everyone goes crazy when they have new stock and they buy everything. I was honestly expecting the quality of shoe to not be as good but when they arrived i couldn't believe how comfortable they were and how good the quality was. If you did not know about this website, I'm sure you would never guess! So if your looking for a bargain then this website is PERFECT! Everything5pounds


I received a beautiful gift from my boyfriends Mother from Morocco, as she is living there at the moment. I was not expecting anything, so when I received these beautiful items I could almost cry, It really touched my heart. The bag is perfect for Spring/Summer and so are the dresses. As i will be in Nepal in May teaching in the monastery I would need to cover up. I am really thankful and happy :)


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to Shoe Haul

  1. How beautiful! The shoes were so cheap for five pounds. To bad shipping to the US is so expensive or I would order some :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, can't believe this site. I'm going there to buy a hundred pairs of shoes from there right now haha! But the quality is really acceptible?

    Noticed the Zara sandals in your outfit post, they're really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the quality really good considering they are only £5 !! The shoes have not caused me any problems so far. Thank you I love the Zara shoes, I would live in them if i could howeveer they are not very comfortable x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tip, I just ordered 4 pairs :D Shoes makes girls happy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!! what ones? was the delivery exspensive to france?

      Delete
    2. Purple skull flats, blue wedge creepers (I never wear heels so I'll see), green heeled desert boots and mock croc combat boots (but a size up so I hope it'll fit), the shipping was around 10£ not cheap but not expensive either.

      Delete
    3. I know I recieved some blue wedges today with spikes on. Its amazing that you can find them that cheap and the quality is so good like any shoes you would buy from high street. I know that In france its hard to find them that cheap. I bet you are excited to recieve them. I have the size bigger in the shoes. I am a size 6 so I have a 7 on the website. <3

      Delete
    4. Yes in France, even in cheap stores, shoes are 20€ or more... Here, I can buy anything I want. I'm so excited but it's too long to wait ! I hope the boots will fit me as I'm between sizes 3.5 and 4 so 5 may be biiiig (I had size 7 boots ahah I added soles but my feet looked too big on these) !

      Delete