Velvet and lace



Leggings ebay, Hat ebay, Coat vintage, Platforms Japan. Lace shirt H&M


Spent the last two days with my best friend Jessica, having so much fun. I don't think its possible for anyone to make me laugh as much as she can. It actually hurts. I love my platforms, I think you either love them or you hate them. I thought they wouldn't be very stable to walk In but actually It feels like I'm just wearing flats. The platform is so chunky you can just walk everywhere on your tippy toes, but I do not recommend that ha ha.





















Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Velvet and lace

  1. in love with your style! I've been thinking of ordering similar platforms for ages, I want! ha. x
    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete